- Westbrook Beach
- Free & Friendly, One Block Away!
- Walk the sandbars, swim, snorkel, dig for clams, make sand castles. We have beach chairs and towels for you!
- Edd’s Place
- Great lobster rolls! Offers cuisine to go or a relaxed restaurant overlooking the marshes
- 478 Boston Post Road, Westbrook, CT 06498 // 860-399-9498
- Boom Restaurant at Pilots Point Marina
- One mile down the road.
- New American seafood & sirloin, with an enclosed deck open year-round.
- 63 Pilots Point Dr, Westbrook, CT 06498 // (860) 399-2322
- Bill’s Seafood & Ice Cream Shoppe
- New England seafood shack with fried fish, lobster rolls & chowder plus an outdoor deck in summer.
- 548 Boston Post Rd, Westbrook, CT 06498 // (860) 399-7225
Why I Wake Early
Hello, sun in my face.
Hello, you who made the morning
and spread it over the fields
and into the faces of the tulips
and the nodding morning glories,
and into the windows of, even, the
miserable and the crotchety –
best preacher that ever was,
dear star, that just happens
to be where you are in the universe
to keep us from ever-darkness,
to ease us with warm touching,
to hold us in the great hands of light –
good morning, good morning, good morning.
Watch, now, how I start the day
in happiness, in kindness.
Visit By Land or By Sea!
138 South Main Street, Westbrook CT 06498
Lat 41º 16.984′ / Long 72º 27.258’